EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM (J-1 VISA HOLDERS)
REGISTRATION AND PRE-DEPARTURE ORIENTATION SEMINAR
FOR EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM (EVP) PARTICIPANTS
(J-1 VISA HOLDERS)
Please do not finalize your travel arrangements until you have undergone registraton with CFO.
Schedule of PDOS for Exchange Visitor Program participants:
Link to J-1 Appointment System: http://cfo.ph/evpreservation/evp_online_login.aspx
Requirements for registration:
- Original valid passport;
- Original J-1 visa;
- Original and photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS 2019) or IAP-66;
- Original Training/Internship Plan from the host institution (or whichever applicable depending on the Exchange Visitor's category);
- One (1) valid identification card with photograph;
- Duly completed registration form;and
- Payment of P400.00 registration fee
For Exchange Visitors below 18 years old, the following additional documents are also required:
- Photocopy of parent's passport or valid identification card, if accompanied by parent/s during registration;
- Letter of authorization from parent/s authorizing the guardian to register the child with CFO on their behalf (if accompanied by guardian during registration); and
- Original and photocopy of DSWD travel clearance.
Note: After satisfactory compliance with the above requirements, a J-1 registration sticker is affixed to the exchange visitor's passport.
COMMISSION ON FILIPINOS OVERSEAS
Citigold Center, 1345 Quirino Avenue cor.
Osmeña Highway, Manila 1007
Project Management Division
Tel. No.: (+632) 552-4700 local 727 to 729
Telefax No.: (+632) 561-8327